Are you looking for a career helping others? Looking for a company that values passion and rewards its employees with great benefits? Your search is over – a career with Home Care Assistance is the job for you!
Home Care Assistance is the premier provider of long-term, in-home, non-medical care and support services for older adults. We are Changing The Way The World Ages, one client at a time and are looking to fill the role of Scheduling manager.
The Scheduling Manager (SCM) is a key member of the staff in each office. Their primary responsibility is managing the Caregiver/Client schedule. The SCM will also support human resources administration for all caregivers working from their office.
The Scheduling Manager will have constant contact with HCA Caregivers, current and prospective clients and visitors to the office. As such, the SCM must have a pleasant and engaging personality and be able to quickly create and maintain positive relationships with many people. The SCM position can be stressful. The person filling this role must be able to remain calm in challenging situations and able to think clearly and quickly to implement solutions to problems as they arise.
Given the constant interaction with caregivers, clients and visitors, the SCM must be a professional in knowledge, action and appearance – always reflecting the desired image of Home Care Assistance.
- A positive work environment with caring management and involved ownership
- High growth industry with career expansion options
- Starting Salary of $40,000 - $45,00
- PLUS earned incentive bonus for a total compensation as high as $9,000
- Paid Training and Orientation
- Make a difference in a senior's life
Apply today – seeking a Scheduling Manager to join our growing team!
- Caregiver/Client Scheduling
- Determine with Care Manager(s), and Recruiting Manager(s) as necessary, the appropriate Caregiver(s) for each client.
- Coordinate and communicate all Caregivers assigned with clients to the appropriate Care Managers the day they are confirmed to ensure proper client orientation and introductions.
- Develop and distribute a preliminary monthly schedule for all existing clients by the 15th of the preceding month.
- Finalize and communicate to Caregivers (and clients as defined) monthly schedules by the 20th of the preceding month.
- Communicate all changes to the finalized schedule to affected Caregivers, Care Managers and clients (as requested) the day they are changed
- Manage short-notice schedule change (call-offs) process to ensure no clients are without required care and changes are communicated to affected people in a timely manner.
- Ensure all hours, bill rates and pay rates for each shift are accurate and approved daily.
- Maintain positive, consistent communications with Caregivers and HCA Staff.
- Caregiver HR Administration
- Support maintenance of personnel files and other required records for Caregivers
- Approve or deny all requests by Caregivers for paid and unpaid time-off within 5 working days.
- Record all Caregiver training sessions/shifts in our management system.
- Respond to requests for information from governmental agencies, etc…
- Open and close the HCA office as needed.
- Fill in as a Caregiver in emergency situations.
- Any other assignments that may reasonably be assigned.
- Bachelor's degree
- Previous experience in a complex scheduling environment a plus
- Experience in Customer Service
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple demands in a timely fashion
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Start your rewarding career with Home Care Assistance today. Apply now!
Home Care Assistance of Omaha's main office is in Omaha. We service clients in the surrounding areas.
Powered by JazzHR
Home Care Assistance Nebraska