Overnight Caregiver - 12-hour Shift
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Home Care Assistance is looking for an experienced Skilled Caregiver to join our growing team. We are a leading in-home care provider for seniors and other adults that require a helping hand or companionship in their home.
Home Care Assistance of Nebraska is looking for an Overnight Caregiver to join our growing team. This position is an overnight shift. You must remain awake throughout the duration of this 12-hour shift.
- Competitive pay – $12 - $15/hour - Holiday Pay - Premium Pay for Weekends/Awake Overnights
- Paid Training – Foster growth and development through paid web-based and in-person training
- On-going Education – Offering On-going Education for Training Purposes
- Health Care – Medical and vision insurance and Teledoc
- PTO – Paid Time Off
- Paid Travel – Earn money for the travel between clients
- PPE Provided – Gloves, masks and hand sanitizer
- Flexibility – Ability to be flexible with hours
- Employee Referral Bonus – Receive a bonus if you refer any new employees (after referred employee works 21 shifts)
- Companionship & Friendship – Create lasting relationships with seniors and their loved ones
- Friendly Environment – 24-hour support available, a fun team-centric atmosphere
Apply today – seeking a Caregiver to join our growing team!
- Total physical assistance- Manual hoyer lift, wheelchair, position changes, bathing (2 caregiver assist)
- Regular brief changes
- No transportation of client required
- Establish open communication with seniors and their families
- Assist clients with errands, light housekeeping, meal preparation, grocery shopping, transportation, ambulation, transfers
- Personal care including bathing, dressing, mobility, incontinence care, feeding, and other services
- Companionship and friendship for seniors and loved ones
- Medication reminders
- Balanced Care training that helps incorporate a holistic approach to enhance the lives of seniors
Successful Candidates will have the following qualifications:
- Minimum age of 19
- Must have valid Operator's/Driver's License and current vehicle insurance
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- 3 Professional (NOT Family) references including telephone numbers
- Clean DMV record and no criminal background
- Prior caregiving experience
Home Care Assistance is strongly considering candidates with previous experience as a CNA, Home Health Aide, Personal Care Aide/Assistant, or similar positions.
As a Caregiver, you will provide non-medical, in-home support, and home management services. Join a growing family dedicated to providing companionship, personal care, and other healthcare needs for seniors in their own homes. Our Caregivers provide exceptional in-home and companion experiences and assist with services detailed in our customized personal care service plans.
Start your rewarding career with Home Care Assistance today. Apply now!
Home Care Assistance of Omaha's main office is in Omaha. We service clients in Omaha Metro, Blair, Valley, Gretna, Plattsmouth, Papillion, Lousiville, Fremont, Elkhorn, and the surrounding areas.
Powered by JazzHR
Home Care Assistance Nebraska
HealthcareView all jobs at Home Care Assistance Nebraska