Home Care Assistance is looking for a Caregiver to join our growing team. We are a leading in-home care provider for seniors and other adults that require a helping hand or companionship in their home.
As a Caregiver, you will provide non-medical, in-home support and home management services. Join a growing family dedicated to providing companionship, personal care, and other healthcare needs for seniors in their own homes. Both part and full-time positions available. Our Caregivers provide exceptional in-home and companion experiences and assist with services detailed in our customized personal care service plans.
We have shifts available from 108a - 2p. You can start immediately.
At Home Care Assistance, the health & safety of our team is important to us! Apply today with a company that cares!
- Competitive pay – $11 - $15/hour - Holiday Pay - Premium Pay for Weekends/Awake Overnights
- Paid Training – Foster growth and development through paid web-based and in-person training
- On-going Education – Offering On-going Education for Training Purposes
- Health Care – Medical and vision insurance
- PTO – Paid Time Off
- Paid Travel – Earn money for the travel between clients
- PPE Provided – Gloves, masks and hand sanitizer
- Flexibility – Ability to be flexible with hours
- Employee Referral Bonus – Receive a bonus if you refer any new employees
- Companionship & Friendship – Create lasting relationships with seniors and their loved ones
- Friendly Environment – 24-hour support available, a fun team-centric atmosphere
Apply today – seeking a Caregiver to join our growing team!
- Establish open communication with seniors and their families
- Assist clients with errands, light housekeeping, meal preparation, grocery shopping, transportation, ambulation, transfers
- Personal care including bathing, dressing, mobility, incontinence care, feeding, and other services
- Companionship and friendship for seniors and loved ones
- Medication reminders
- Balanced Care training that helps incorporate a holistic approach to enhance the lives of seniors
Successful Candidates will have the following qualifications:
- Minimum age of 19
- Must have valid Operator's/Driver's License and current vehicle insurance
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- 3 Professional (NOT Family) references including telephone numbers
- Clean DMV record and no criminal background
Home Care Assistance is strongly considering candidates with previous experience as a CNA, Home Health Aide, Personal Care Aide/Assistant, or similar positions.
Start your rewarding career with Home Care Assistance today. Apply now!
Home Care Assistance of Omaha main office is in Omaha. We service clients in Omaha Metro, Blair, Valley, Gretna, Plattsmouth, Papillion, Lousiville, Fremont, Elkhorn, and the surrounding areas. This position will be in Waterloo.
Powered by JazzHR
Home Care Assistance Nebraska