Home Care Assistance Nashville Brentwood, TN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Home Care Assistance is looking for a Caregiver to join our growing team. We are a leading in-home care provider for seniors and other adults that require a helping hand or companionship in their home.
As a Caregiver, you will provide non-medical, in-home support and home management services. Join a growing family dedicated to providing companionship, personal care, and other healthcare needs for seniors in their own homes. Both part and full-time positions available. Our Caregivers provide exceptional in home and companion experiences and assist with services detailed in our customized personal care service plans.
This is a part-time position. The available shift is 3 days per week from 11a - 6p. Females are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Competitive Pay – Including direct deposit, holiday pay and paid time off
- Sign On Bonus - Recieve a bonus upon joining the team
- Paid Training – Foster growth and development through paid web-based and in-person training
- Friendly Environment – 24-hour support available, a fun team-centric atmosphere
- Companionship & Friendship – Create lasting relationships with seniors and their loved ones
- Flexibility – Flexible start dates, ability to work near your home
- Provide direct and indirect personal care to client's in the home setting
- Establish and maintain effective communication and a professional relationship with clients, family members, and co-workers
- Perform duties as assigned on personal care service plan
- Help keep the client's environment clean and organized
- Remind client to take self-administered medications
Why Work for Home Care Assistance?
- You’ll be trained on our exclusive Balanced Care Method
- Hourly, live-in, part-time, full-time…we can build a schedule that fits your life
- We appreciate those who have life experience, so don’t let your age keep you from applying
- You will be supported by a team of care managers whose goal it is to help you be successful
- Expand your skills through ongoing training, including our exclusive online certificate program called HCA University
- We pay competitive wages and offer bonuses for those with excellent job performance
Home Care Assistance is strongly considering candidates with previous experience as a CNA, Home Health Aide, Personal Care Aide/Assistant, or similar positions.
Start your rewarding Caregiving Career with Home Care Assistance today. Apply now!
Home Care Assistance of Nashville’s main office is in Franklin, TN. We service clients in Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin and the surrounding areas.
Powered by JazzHR