Caregiver - Hospice Experience Required
Home Care Assistance Nashville Brentwood, TN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you looking for a career helping others? Looking for a company that values passion and rewards its employees with great benefits? Your search is over – a Caregiver career with Home Care Assistance is the job for you!
Home Care Assistance of Nashville is looking for a Caregiver to join our growing team. We are the premier in-home care provider for seniors and other adults that require a helping hand or companionship in their home.
We have 2 shifts available:
- 730a - 4p Sunday through Wednesday
- 730a - 4p Thursday through Saturday
Pick what works best for you. The ideal candidate will have experience providing care in a hospice situation.
We are still hiring during COVID-19 and it is our goal to maintain the health and well-being of both our clients and caregivers!
- Competitive weekly pay
- $250 Sign-On Bonus once 120 hours have been completed
- Paid Training and Orientation
- Make a difference in a senior's life
Apply today – seeking a Caregiver to join our team!
- Establish open communication with seniors and their families
- Assist clients with errands, light housekeeping, meal preparation, grocery shopping, transportation, ambulation, transfers
- Personal care including bathing, dressing, mobility, incontinence care, feeding and other services
- Companionship and friendship for seniors and loved ones
- Medication reminders
- Balanced Care training that helps incorporate a holistic approach to enhance the lives of seniors
Home Care Assistance is strongly considering candidates with previous experience as a CNA, Home Health Aide, Personal Care Aide/Assistant, or similar positions.
Start your rewarding career with Home Care Assistance today. Apply now!
Home Care Assistance of Nashville’s main office is in Franklin, TN. We service clients in Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin and the surrounding areas. This position will be stationed in Brentwood.
Powered by JazzHR