Immediate openings for experienced caregivers
Home Care Assistance - Green Valley, AZ Green Valley, AZ
- Posted: over a month ago
Job Purpose or Summary:
Provides companionship and care for elderly clients in their own homes, hospitals, nursing homes, assisted living facilities, etc. As caregiver you will report to the Director of Employee Care, Client Care Manager and or designated Staffing Coordinator.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Depending on the client’s needs, the following responsibilities may be assigned and may change as the client’s needs change:
- Assist clients with ADL care, which includes bathing, dressing, toileting, grooming and transferring.
- Prepare meals following clients prescribed dietary restrictions and the Balanced Care Method.
- Change bed linens, wash and iron laundry, and clean clients’ homes (no more than 20% of time).
- Conduct basic errands, such as grocery shopping.
- Provide companionship to clients in a caring manner.
- Incorporate aspects of the Balanced Care Method into your clients’ care (e.g., go for a walk, visit the local senior center, play a board game).
- Provide transportation services.
- Maintain a detailed record of services provided and clients’ current conditions into client binder.
- Validate your on-time arrival and departure for every shift utilizing our telephony system.
- Alert your Care Manager / Staffing Coordinator about major changes or incidents during your work.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures set forth in the Employee Manual as well as all policies provided.
- Maintain your working schedule and alert your manager of any planned absence.
- Provide adequate notice for time off – 2 weeks-2 months.
- Complete HCA University Course work as assigned.
- Provide other duties as assigned by your supervisors.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 year experience as a caregiver in a facility, home health or private care environment
- Compassion and understanding of the Elderly
- Ability to work one on one, independently with client
- Must be able to speak English
- Proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background test
- Valid driver’s license and insurance
Powered by JazzHR