Are you a retired nurse looking for temp work? Are you looking for an additional income?
Home Care Assistance of Naples is looking for a per diem RN who would assist us with conducting in-service training for our team, conduct client's visit per client request, care of plan reviews, conduct assessments on demand, etc as needed.Responsibilities
- Provide supervision of HHA or CNAs at the client's home
- Perform test evaluation for HHA or CNAs
- Conduct in-service training for staff
- Client visit
- Client care plan review
- Pre-assessment for new clients as needed
- Level 2 Background Screening: You must have satisfactory results from Level 2 background screening prior to working with our agency.
- A valid and encumbered professional license
- Minimum of 1-year experience in the nursing field
- Valid driver's license and proof of auto insurance
- CPR Certification
- Continuing Education/Training Certificates as required by the Department of Health to maintain your professional license (HIV/AIDS, maybe 1-time course, Domestic Violence, Medical Errors, OSHA, Alzheimer's Disease.) Alzheimer's Disease, Dementia, and Related Disorders Training totaling at least two hours.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
Please note this a per diem contract or 1099 position.
Home Care Assistance - FL