The Client Care Manager (CCM) is a key point of contact for clients, referral sources, and the broader Naples and surrounding communities. Their primary responsibilities are to help us develop new clients and to ensure the satisfaction of our existing clients. The most important skills for CCMs are their ability to close new business on the phone and in the assessment. Other important skills include the ability to network and generate new referral relationships, the ability to maintain client relationships and ensure satisfaction with Home Care Assistance of Naples even in instances in which we underperform, and the ability to effectively guide caregivers and Employee Care Managers to meet our clients’ needs.
When the workload is lower, CCMs should be actively engaging referral sources and following up with past inquiries/clients on the phone. A CCM should be able to manage 30-50 active cases, while also maintaining a handful of referral relationships. Successful CCMs typically have prior experience in-home care and/or a relevant educational background (e.g. RN, MSW, Masters in Gerontology, OT, LVN, etc). CCMs should have very likable personalities and be comfortable spending the majority of their time communicating with clients and referral sources – either in person or via phone.
Job responsibilities include:
- Responding to new inquiries for service, conducting assessments with prospective clients, addressing their questions, building relationships with their families, and converting them into Home Care Assistance of Naples
- Building and maintaining relationships with referral sources in the community such as Geriatric Care Managers, Discharge Planners, Case Managers, Assisted Living Facilities, Rehab Centers, Hospitals, and more that have the ability to refer new clients. Your marketing responsibilities will be based on your existing relationships, as well as the new opportunities that arise through your role with Home Care Assistance of Naples
- Working with our marketing team to ensure a consistent and high-quality approach to the market that allows us to increase our referral volume
- Providing active care management for our clients, especially our Tier A clients who receive full-time and live-in care. Active care management includes regular home visits, management of our care plans, and support for our clients’ needs
- Working with our Employee Care Managers to ensure the success of our operations, the stability of our client relationships, and the consistency of our care
- Communicating effectively within the team to ensure the accuracy of our timesheets, rates, and master schedules
- Ensuring that our client accounts are up-to-date and communicating with families (and/or financial managers) in the event of payment/balance issues that require the CCM’s involvement
- Providing after-hours support for our clients, referral partners, and prospective clients (including evenings and weekends)
- Building the strength of our brand across the entire community
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Gerontology, Psychology, Nursing, Health and Human Services, or another related field preferred. Licensure in Clinical Social Work highly desired
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in geriatrics and/or care management required; other professional experience may substitute
- Care Management Certification (CCM or CMC) a plus
- Ability to interface effectively and professionally with client committee, including family, physicians, attorneys, etc.
This is a salary plus commission position
Powered by JazzHR
Home Care Assistance - FL