Data & Reporting Platforms Coordinator
Home Builders Institute Inc Orlando, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
HBI is currently seeking a full-time Data & Reporting Platforms Coordinator. In this role, you will:
- Maintain user accounts, security profiles, and general troubleshooting for Social Solutions’ Efforts to Outcome (ETO).
- Assist with configuring or re-configuring the ETO system as needed.
- Develop and implement systems and/or processes that ensure accuracy and integrity of ETO data. Evaluate data to identify errors, trends, and patterns.
- Develop and conduct systems training, and training documentation, for all level of staff.
- Through research and collaboration with other staff; design, create, and present custom SAP Business Objects reports to support data-driven evaluation of performance measurement, contractual obligations, and data integrity.
- Query, verify, manipulate, merge, and/or analyzes large data sets from disparate sources into concise reports or other data tools/structures.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Associates Degree in a related field, or equivalent combination of skills, training and experience
- 3-5 years related experience.
- Knowledge of principles of accurate data entry, querying, data analysis, and reporting. Grasps relationships and interdependencies between data sets.
- Intermediate business intelligence software skills required (e.g. SAP Business Objects, etc.), advanced skills preferred.
- Intermediate MS Excel skills required (e.g., advanced formulas, pivot tables, Vlookups, etc.), advanced skills preferred.
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously and meeting deadlines with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated proactive approach to problem solving is needed.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills needed with the ability to explain technical information to a wide variety of audiences.
- Excellent customer service and follow-up skills are needed.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Ability to learn and stay up on new technologies.
- Flexibility and adaptability is needed in order to work effectively in a dynamic and evolving environment.
HBI offers a competitive salary and benefits program.
HBI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected characteristic as established by federal, state, or local law.
Home Builders Institute Inc
TechnologyView all jobs at Home Builders Institute Inc