- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
HBI is a seeking a CRM Administrator.
Under the general direction of the IT Manager the Salesforce CRM Administrator will support the onboarding, on-going support, and success of HBI’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Systems and Processes. This position will be a strategic partner to internal teams and external clients and provide technical, administrative, and operational support to the business. This is a tremendous opportunity for a Salesforce-certified professional looking for great work-life balance and to build something new while being part of a great culture and mission.
- Develop and Maintain Salesforce Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Systems and Processes
- Partner with internal stakeholders to build and document HBI’s business processes and design strategies to leverage CRM capabilities that support HBI’s overall strategic plan
- Develop and refine the tools needed to support an internal tracking of current and future contracts. Define and execute automated strategies throughout HBI/client process.
- Support business functions through timely and accurate data reporting and validation
- Develop custom reports and dashboards for each department/user
- Manage user provisioning, licenses, and hierarchy within the systems. Maintain data security through proper access and information management
- Engage with different departments to understand and use data to manage their business; Identify gaps where information is needed from their team
- Regularly engage with each department’s POC on a weekly basis to provide individualized support that meets their needs
- Create and present training on Salesforce CRM and related CRM tools
- Manages data quality through implementation of deduplication efforts, periodic data validation review by firm, database analysis, and other data quality tools
- Import coordination’s from previous/existing system
- Manage bug and development tickets through Ticketing system in conjunction with team. Able to manage all basic tickets including form field, view, and pick list changes, flows, and other functions within the system
- Test system components for compliance with functional requirements.
- Makes recommendation to evolve the CRM to better meet business objectives
- Tools required for this position include Visual Studio, SQL Server Management Services (SSMS), PowerApps/Power Automate.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a CRM Administrator or related data management position
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentation ability
- Excel expert with some data analytics experience
- Experience with Dynamics 365, Microsoft Power Apps and MS SQL - preferred
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor's (Required)
- CRM software: 5 years (Preferred)
- SQL: 3 years (Preferred)
- Washington DC
- Minimal travel; encourage opportunities to attend professional development conferences
HBI offers a competitive salary and benefits program.
Proof of Vaccination Required Upon Hire. You may request a medical or religious exemption from vaccination.
HBI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected characteristic as established by federal, state, or local law.
Home Builders Institute Inc
TechnologyView all jobs at Home Builders Institute Inc