We are seeking a Recruiting Sourcer - Nationwide to join our team! You will be expected to source quality candidates for our active roles.
- Source, review, possibly contact new candidates (Bullhorn, LinkedIn, Indeed, ZipRecruiter, others)
- Maintain professionalism through the initial contact via email, job boards or phone (more email)
- Add resumes to ATS (Bullhorn) while updating with current notes and documentation when provided
- Implement company culture, values and policies
- Previous experience in Human Resources, recruiting, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with new candidates
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Our part-timers work on a 1099 basis. We offer flexible hours and can adapt to most schedules as long as the work is done. The ideal candidate will be have 10+ hours per week available. We expect you to be personable, however, may not be on the phone much. 3-5+ years of experience sourcing candidates in a wide variety of industries is preferred.
We have fun, we work hard, however, we don't micro-manage. If this sounds interesting to you, please apply with resume.