Real Estate Marketing Coordinator
- Posted: over a month ago
- $40,000 to $45,000 Yearly
A highly successful Marketing and Lead Coordinator will take stewardship of leads and actively work to create systems to maximize their effectiveness at generating them through multiple social media platforms and cultivating marketing engagement. This individual will also utilize the current systems in place to produce reports for the Leadership team to track metrics of all agents and their daily activities, conversion rates, and areas that may need concentration.
This role is disciplined about their time and work on projects and is highly focused.
This person is responsible for generating and creating systems for nurturing massive amounts of leads into appointments through agent delegation, assignment, and accountability. The Lead Coordinator must be a well-organized, service-minded individual with good interpersonal skills.
Our Marketing and Lead Coordinator will require an administrative mind and also a sales orientation.
They will have experience with contact management software.Compensation:
$40,000 - $45,000 yearlyResponsibilities:
- Coordinate all administrative duties for home buyer and seller transactions from contract to close
- Coordinate home inspections, negotiate prices for necessary repairs, and make sure each repair is completed
- Acquire seller approval for offers and counteroffers from buyers to complete the process in a timely manner
- Enter client information into the client database system and submit appropriate documentation to the office broker for file compliance and keep track of transaction activity
- Arrange for and attend events regarding the closing process, including moving schedules
- Record, source, assign, and track internet leads and optimize lead spend for conversion
- Manage cultivation of internet leads from engagement to conversion
- Maintain contact database system and back-office support
- Ensure all systems and processes run efficiently, making revisions as needed
- Create and initiate marketing campaigns and nurtures
- Create and continue a system to generate leads and initiate contacts
- Delegate and handoff leads as necessary
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- High school diploma or GED is required, preferably some college experience
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages is highly valued
- Must have excellent organizational skills and communication skills
- Excellent at building rapport
- Servant heart approach to business principles
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Mastery in communication
- Dedicated focus on self-growth, improvement, and empowerment
- Solution-based mindset
- Highly detail-oriented
- Willing to not only attend but engage and commit to coaching at a high level
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint and Excel
- Calm under pressure
- Data entry- enjoys numbers and tracking metrics and conversion rates
We are the real estate team of choice for buyers, sellers, investors, and realtors. Our team of highly trained professionals value relationships over transactions, with an emphasis on putting people first. Our team's mission is to create raving fans through our strong knowledge, effective communication, and building wealth for those we partner with through real estate. As a high-performing team, we are tech-enabled and run with quality and efficiency. We encompass a strong value of family and relationships and seek ways to help people reach their goals. We practice ethics at a nonnegotiable level of importance. Our growth mindset embodies the understanding that there is always room for personal and professional growth. The fundamental values of our team are communication, culture, family, commitment, trust, integrity, motivation, and personal growth.
Home Advisors Team
BusinessView all jobs at Home Advisors Team