Front Desk Guest Service Agent
- Posted: 5 days ago
Home2 Suites by Hilton is adding a Front Desk Guest Service Agent to our team. This position requires both first shift (7am to 3pm) and second shift (3pm to 11pm) availability. The front desk agent is the first friendly face the guest sees when walking into our hotel so excellent customer service skills are a must!
- Ideal shift is three days 7am to 3pm and two days 3pm to 11pm.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Engages and connects with guests in person, and over the phone.
- Responsible for inputting guests reservations/changes/cancellations through in-house computer applications and communicating through email.
- Quickly responds to guest questions, requests, and complaints.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fluctuating environment.
- Other duties as required with the department.
Who We Are:
Frontier Hospitality Group has been locally owned for over 71 years (1950). We operate five hotels across four fantastic brands and our growth keeps climbing. We believe in a work/life harmony that fits our employees' lifestyles. Whether that means you want to work two days or five we've got you covered.
Benefits to Working Here:
- Full benefits.
- Travel Discounts
- Growth opportunities
Qualifications and Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED (nice to have but not required).
- Previous hotel or relevant customer service experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends.
Home 2 Suites Bettendorf
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?