CDL Truck Driver
Competitive Pay Based on Experience
Homax Oil Sales is a locally owned Wyoming based company serving the Rocky Mountain Region with bulk fuels and lubricants since 1978.
- Safely and efficiently hauling petroleum fuels and lubricants around Wyoming with a class B cargo tank truck.
- Safely loading and unloading cargo tanks with the use of pumps, valves, hoses, connections and other equipment.
- Communicating with customers on directions and requirements for each location and delivery.
- Inspecting trucks, reporting maintenance issues and ELD’s.
- Typical Monday-Friday work week with occasional weekend on call. Drivers are home nightly.
- Class A or B CDL with TX Endorsement.
- One year commercial driving experience preferred.
- Clean driving record and able to pass a drug test
- Able to lift at least 75lbs on a daily basis.
- Paid time off
- Health Insurance
Homax Oil Sales is a well-diversified company servicing all industries in Wyoming. Our employees stay busy during all ups and downs of the economy.
Homax Oil SalesCasper, WY
Transportation and Storage
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.