Assistant Preschool Teacher
Holy Innocents Preschool Lahaina, HI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a flexible, motivated and energetic teacher's aide to work with our 3-5 year olds and our teaching ohana for the 2021-2022 school year. Applicants should have preschool/early childhood experience and must meet State of Hawaii Licensing requirements. Compensation is competitive and based on experience and qualifications.
Here are some of the duties and responsibilities:
- Assist with check in and check out of students.
- Help supervise the students in the classroom when needed.
- Assist with cleaning up the snack and lunch areas.
- Helping maintain the cleanliness of the classrooms, bathroom, kitchen and the playground by performing cleaning duties assigned by the director using the Center for Disease Control guidelines.
- Performing various duties/tasks required by the director and the teachers, such as preparing art projects, preparing the classroom for the next activity, etc.
- Attending and participating in all staff meetings in a positive, respectful manner of all students.
- High School or equivalent
- At least 6 month experience with working with children
Holy Innocents PreschoolWhy Work Here?
Wonderful and fun teaching staff, great full-time benefits, weekends and holidays off
Holy Innocents Preschool is accredited with the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC). We have been in operation for 45 years and hold a long time reputation for quality early childhood education.
561 Front Street LahainaLahaina, HI
EducationView all jobs at Holy Innocents Preschool