Provider Relations Representative
- Expired: July 15, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Holy Cross Hospital in Fort Lauderdale, Florida is a full-service, non-profit Catholic hospital, sponsored by the Sisters of Mercy and a member of Trinity Health.
Through ongoing interaction and under limited supervision, the Provider Relations Representative leads efforts to engage physicians, practice staff, and community health system leaders in development of collaborative relationships, ensuring all of these individuals are properly informed and updated on service lines and technology, and inspiring loyalty to the Accountable Care Organization (ACO).
- Provides feedback to ACO leadership to ensure ACO initiatives and optimize physician satisfaction and engagement.
- Generates and communicates reports developed by the ACO analytics team on performance related to overall outcomes and quality, utilization, total cost of care, population health, and care management and coordination to ACO practices.
- Reviews health plan incentive programs and educates and provides information to ACO members.
- Knows, understands, incorporates, and demonstrates the mission, vision, and values of CHE Trinity Health in behaviors, practices, and decisions.
- Has a working understanding and also values the vision and strategies of Population Health
- Leads efforts to support partnering to become more accountable for better care, better experiences and reduced healthcare costs for the populations the ACO serves.
- Works with ACO leadership on organizational performance initiatives and direction.
- Serves as the liaison between ACO leadership and ACO participant practices.
- Identifies and prioritizes gaps in care and assists with performance improvement opportunities.
- Supports organizational goals related to the quality improvement and performance management initiatives.
- Tracks, trends and reports results of key clinical and service indicators established for quality programs.
- Analyzes and reports network performance on quality, utilization and cost measures.
- Monitors and reports network performance trends.
- Communicates updates to physicians/practices related to all ACO payer programs.
- Attends ACO Board of Directors and Quality Committee meetings.
- Attends external committee meetings as they relate to ACO population management.
- Cultivates positive relationships with all ACO participants.
- Maintains a working knowledge of applicable Federal, State, and local laws and regulations, CHE Trinity Health's Organizational Integrity Program, Standards of Conduct, as well as other policies and procedures in order to ensure adherence in a manner that reflects honest, ethical, and professional behavior.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of care management, disease management and population health as normally obtained through completion of a Bachelor's degree (preferred) in a healthcare related field or information technology and/or demonstrated experience in a related area and/or a minimum of five (5) years of ambulatory practice administration or population health experience.
- Two (2) to five (5) years of experience in Value-Based Care / Population Health to support management decision making; experience with population health metrics preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of, and experience with, principles of practice operational workflows.
- Proficiency with clinical information systems supporting population health management / EMR (Epic preferred).
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Products required.
- Knowledge of HEDIS and NCQA specifications.
- Strategic and innovative thinker with proven ability to communicate a vision and drive results related to population health metrics.
- Ability to problem solve and execute initiatives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate a vision and drive results related to population health metrics.
- Demonstrated management and organizational skills.
- Must be comfortable operating in a collaborative, shared leadership environment.
- Must possess a personal presence that is characterized by a sense of honesty, integrity and caring with the ability to inspire and motivate others to promote the philosophy, mission, vision, goals and Values of CHE Trinity Health.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Holy Cross Hospital
4725 North Federal HighwayFort Lauderdale, FL
BusinessView all jobs at Holy Cross Hospital