- Expired: March 09, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Employment Type:Full timeShift:Description:
- Process credentialing forms/applications for new and existing Holy Cross Medical Group physicians accurately and in a timely manner.
- Monitors/tracks status of credentialing information via hard copy and computerized program, and performs appropriate follow-up.
- Assures the accuracy of the status of Medical Group physicians in relation to participation in the various managed care plans.
- Establish and implement systems to adhere all credentialing criteria of the various managed care plans.
- Proofreads applications and backup material for accuracy before submission to managed care plans.
- Records are organized and easily available for review.
- Maintains file copies of applications/recredentialing material sent back to insurance plan for each HCMG physician.
- Verifies all education and training
- Obtains professional references
- Verifies all licenses/certifications
- Contacts appropriate Department Chief for review of all material
- All information is presented in a timely manner to appropriate committees
- High school graduate with three to five years secretarial experience with an additional in an environment similar to Medical Staff Office.
- Experience in the medical field is a plus but not required. Knowledge of word processing (WORD) and Excel. Ability to perform with little or no supervision.
Trinity Health's Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health employs about 133,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 22 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Holy Cross Hospital
AddressFort Lauderdale, FL
HealthcareView all jobs at Holy Cross Hospital