Full stack Developer would be expected to be Subject Matter expert for software applications. The individual needs to ensure timely execution of project adhering to architectural, design and quality standards. Individual should be able to develop the systems following guidelines of architect and team lead.
Some key tasks where senior developer will be involved ? Understanding Business requirement, creating system / application design, code, develop and test systems/applications.
Candidate must be passionate about technology, a critical thinker, self-motivated and willing to work, and learn in a fast paced environment as part of a dynamic and growing system development team.
- Complete all phases of software development life cycle including analysis, design, functionality, testing, deployment and support.
- Assist project manager in project planning, application development and support activities.
- Apply software engineering tools and best practices in day to day work.
- Ability to work in Agile, Waterfall and iterative development mode.
- Experience/Education background: Bachelor?s / Master?s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related discipline
- 3+ years of software development experience in developing, implementing, and maintaining solutions using the Microsoft technology stack.
- Experience with service-oriented, multi-tier Architecture, modular design, and implementation of scalable, high-performing .NET web applications.
- Knowledge of relational databases, specifically MS SQL Server
- Experience in C# programming language, Object-Oriented design and compiling unit tests in MSTest / NUnit.
- Experience of working with distributed applications: Web Services, REST API, WCF.
- Experience with ORM Framework: Entity Framework or NHibernate.
- Experience of working with one or more source Version Controls: Git, TFS, SVN;
- Understating of security vulnerabilities and defense strategies in internet application.
- Commitment to high quality and good practices and standards, including object-oriented design, code refactoring, and code documentation.
- Keeps up to date with latest developments in IOT realm.
- Experience with Agile, test-driven development, and continuous integration process.
- Experience is ERP (SAP/Epicor) directly and integration projects.