- Expired: March 07, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Answering and directing phone calls to appropriate parties or taking messages
- Conduct research compile data and prepare papers and reports for consideration and presentation by executives, committees, and board of directors
- Assist our in house travel coordinator with maintaining a travel spreadsheet
- Attend meetings to record minutes
- Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals
- Create, maintain and enter information into databases
- Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents.
- Receive and direct visitors and clients
- General clerical duties including photocopying, fax and mailing
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- Retrieve documents from filing system
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for managers or supervisors
- Proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Proficient with writing skills, organization, problem solving, supply management and inventory control
- Professionalism and verbal communication skills
- Communication skills - written and verbal
- Planning and organizing and prioritizing
- Problem assessment and problem solving
- Information gathering and information monitoring
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Flexibility and adaptability
BusinessView all jobs at Holtec International
Get fresh Administrative Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.