To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to assist with renting equipment and assisting fellow sales representatives with the full rental and sales cycles, dispatching One Ton Drivers for deliveries and pick-ups, fleet management and providing excellent customer service. To perform the essential job duties satisfactorily, the requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge skills and abilities required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
- Greets all walk in customers.
- Promptly answers all incoming phone calls, assists customers and routes calls appropriately. Uses customer phone logs. This position handles heavy call volumes.
- Refers all new accounts or potential new accounts and job locations to sales representatives or managers.
- Processes rental agreements, check-ins, checkouts, swaps, rental returns and damages. Bills all rentals accurately and completely.
- Works with shop and yard personnel to prioritize equipment rental needs and required maintenance.
- Coordinates daily driver’s schedules and checks driver’s logs for accuracy and completeness. Responsible for dispatching local delivery truck for rentals.
- Manages physical inventory process at the store.
- Work with rental & sales representatives and store manager as needed to fill rental orders and process sales and rentals.
- Works with manager, sales representatives, and customers to adhere to credit policies.
- Must be comfortable with high call volumes while providing excellent customer service.
- Have the ability to receive direction from team members and work in a fast paced environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Basic working knowledge of computer processes is necessary for day-to-day operations using Microsoft
- Must have a willingness to provide excellent customer service.
This position is mainly in an office setting with occasional noise. The Rental and Sales Coordinator will primarily work out of the same office daily and some outside inventory needs are required.
Depending on experience. Excellent company paid benefits. Company paid life insurance, 401(k) and Profit Sharing Plan. Paid vacation and holidays.
Apply on-line at www.holtca.com.
- High School Diploma or GED or better
- Class C Driver License
- Write Simple Instructions
- Read Simple Instructions
- Basic Computer Skills
- Ability to add, subtract multiply and divide
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.See job description