Community Sales Agent
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Holt is building a satellite location in Medford. The home office is located in Vancouver, WA 98660.
Thursday - Monday, 8am - 5pm
The goal of a Holt Homes sales consultant is to have an informed customer choose Holt as their builder of choice, using a consultative approach to help find the home best suited for a buyer’s unique lifestyle and needs.
In addition to leading all community sales-related activities, the Community Sales Consultant is responsible for providing exceptional customer service before, during and after the home sale, through continuous communication and coordination with both the buyer and construction team.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Must hold a valid and current Oregon Real Estate License
- Minimum four years of home sales experience in the area; new home sales experience for a production homebuilder a plus
- Current working knowledge of residential construction is helpful
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations affecting new home sales (i.e., Fair Housing, HUD requirements, etc.)
- Excellent selling, communication and customer service skills
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Demonstrated judgment and decision-making ability
- Effective problem-solver
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and team-building skills
- Reliable transportation
- This is primarily an active position, which requires the ability to walk, stand and climb stairs in and around homes, models, and properties.
- Competent in the Microsoft Office software suite, including Word, Excel and Outlook; experience with Smartsheets and/or Hubspot is a plus
- Ability to work both indoors and outdoors in all weather conditions is required
- Prospecting new sales from a variety of resources such as client referrals, professional networks and leads generated by Holt’s marketing initiatives and Online Sales Professionals.
- Coordinating achievement of monthly sales goals with sales management and other departments
- Supplying management with feedback on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities and potential for new products and services
- Analyze competitors in the market, specifically their included features, options, pricing and incentives. Prepare specific strategies to sell against them.
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of the construction process (building sequence) and stay current on all construction products and applications.
- Build and maintain relationships with the Realtor community and keep the Realtors informed about real estate opportunities in your community and at other Holt Homes communities.
- Utilizing company training opportunities and to stay current in the industry through outside education
Customer Experience & Presentation
- Acting as a trusted advisor to the customer is essential, assist them in identifying the next step to take in the buying process and to ensure they feel confident with their decision after the initial sale:
- Mutually exploring and resolving concerns for what the customer wants, in a way the customer appreciates
- Demonstrating the models and options that will help improve the customers future life and fulfill their lifestyle needs/desires
- Supporting customers as they narrow down their home search while guiding them to a final purchasing decision
- Following up with potential customers through virtual, remote, and in-person conversations and appointments
- Responsible for all prospect follow-up and CRM reporting accuracy related to sales, cancellations, follow-up, and visitor traffic.
- Proactive and scheduled communication with customer, including pictures and videos of their home and buying process
- Attending Construction meetings with customer as often as possible
- Expediting the resolution of customer complaints and problems to maximize satisfaction
Community Teamwork, Marketing & Model Maintenance
- Achieving an exceptional customer experience involves seamless internal process adoption, team collaboration and execution:
- Proper utilization of Holt’s internal software and information sharing platforms:
- Lead management/CRM (Hubspot)
- Home Tracking (Sales Simplicity & Smartsheets)
- Customer Updates (Builder Signal)
- Customer Experience Tracking (Builder CX)
- Work closely with the Transactions Team to processing sales agreements and electronic paperwork in a timely manner
- Work with marketing to ensure Holt’s community website is accurate and up-to-date with correct pricing, photos, maps and directions
- Regular review of weekend signage, traffic pattern changes in the area and community ingress/egress presentation
- Weekly model maintenance reporting and follow-up
- Weekly inventory home inspections and sales strategies
- Weekly sales, mortgage, and escrow backlog meetings
- Participate and attend all community promotions and marketing events in your community and support those events at other Holt Homes communities.
- Generate inventory home option packages when requested
- Assist Appraisers in ensuring accurate appraisals on your homes by providing appropriate data and closing information.
Holt HomesWhy Work Here?
100% employer paid benefits, 4.5% company 401k contributions, paid parental leave, 12 paid holidays, generous bonuses, perks, and more!
Holt Homes is the #1 local homebuilder in the Portland/Vancouver metro area. Since 1982, the company has developed more than 10,000 lots and homes throughout California and the Pacific Northwest. Key to our success is the ability to build and showcase beautiful homes – both inside and out – to attract buyers to our current and future communities.