Founded in 1919, Holt Construction is celebrating over 100 years in business with our 3rd and 4th generations of Holt family leadership. Holt thrives on its reputation as a quality construction company that maintains its core values and “family” atmosphere while providing the best services to our clients.
Our team’s experience, training and backgrounds have allowed us to work within the most sensitive markets, including data centers, Class A secure buildings, airports as well as the healthcare and pharmaceutical industries for over 80 years. Many of Holt’s employees have been with the company for over 25 years which is a true indication of our particular core values and business approach. Our extensive project portfolio and repeat clientele are testament to our quality of work and ability to develop and maintain long-term client relationships.
Holt’s management philosophy is to be managers of the construction process, not just overseers and recorders of the process. We pride ourselves in working with owners and all team members in a collaborative process to provide cost-effective solutions to the numerous roadblocks that may be encountered during design and construction to ensure successful project execution.
Holt Construction is actively seeking a Marketing & Design Manager. The Marketing and Design Manager will be responsible for various creative, administrative and research projects for Business Development Support and Corporate Branding. This team member will be a key player in all marketing initiatives and innovative design projects. The Marketing & Design Manager will assist in creation, scheduling and production of all marketing initiatives including: advertising and marketing collateral, sales presentations, RFPs, invitations, direct mail pieces, events, sponsorships, e-marketing, etc., including the responsibilities listed below.
- Supports development and design of collateral materials, including brochures, invitations. corporate merchandise, direct mailings, and website content review, update and maintenance
- Interact with company partners and executive management to deliver the best marketing solution for both the company and client related materials
- Work closely with business development/sales team
- Preparation of RFP/RFQ Materials & Bid/Brochure Binding
- Complete Prequalification’s and SOQ’s
- Development of all internal and external RFQ’s
- Work closely with estimating/coordinating bids due for Marketing
- Schedule, coordinate and lead marketing campaigns and events
- Assist with set up and breakdown of marketing events
- Coordinate marketing events with professional service firms and community organizations
- Serves as proofing resource for brand resources and all field-marketing assignments. Provides project scheduling and billing services as needed for corporate marketing.
- Assists Marketing Manager/Director on regular and special projects. Examples include assistance in coordination of company newsletter, social media sites (i.e., LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.)
- Provide database support/data entry
- Troubleshoots formatting problems and issues in a timely manner
- May coordinate, quick-turnaround efforts
- Proactively conducts quality assurance/quality control on proposal/marketing materials
- Provides final production, printing and collating support as needed
- Conducts market research and provides strategic advice
- Coordinates process for marketing/business development materials, including larger and more complex projects, presentations and collateral.
- Performs increasingly complex proposal and marketing assignments with little supervision
- Assist with Corporate branding efforts
- Assist with Shipping
- Other job related duties as assigned
- Willingness to learn Marketing/Design Adobe Programs- InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Liaising and managing of PR Consultants
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or interest in Marketing/Design in the Commercial Construction Industry.
- Must have technical proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint
- Excellent spelling and grammar.
- Must be proactive and be able use forward and critical thinking.
- Ability to manage workload independently with minimal supervision
- Strong organizational skills and flexibility
Holt Construction Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age