Territory Account Manager
Holt Ag Solutions, LLC Merced, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
This Job Is Located in Merced
To sell new and/or used Ag equipment to our customers and potential customers in the assigned territory.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Works on specific accounts including responsibility for growing revenue within those accounts.
- Maintaining customer relationships.
- Setting and meeting sales targets to increase revenue.
- Working with sales manager on devising effective territory sales and marketing strategies.
- Analyze data to find the most efficient sales methods.
- Meet with customers to address concerns and provide solutions.
- Discover sales opportunities.
- Present products and services to prospective customers.
- Participate in industry or promotional events (e.g. trade shows) to cultivate customer relationships.
- Monitor competition within assigned region.
- Prepare and submit reports to the sales manager.
- Works with sales and rental coordinators in processing of paperwork on sales and rental transactions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of Challenger products and other AG related equipment.
- Knowledge of PC applications with Microsoft Office and/or mobile sales office. Must be a self-starter with excellent time management and negotiating skills.
- Ability to read and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Associate degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or five years agricultural related sales experience with heavy equipment.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Must have a valid driver license and a clean DMV driving report.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, use hands and fingers, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop kneel, crouch, or crawl.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee frequently works in outside weather conditions. The employee occasionally works near moving mechanical parts and in high precarious places.
Competitive hourly rate of pay with excellent company paid benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long-term disability, 401(k), profit sharing, nine paid holidays, paid vacation, and paid sick time. Career advancement opportunities and ongoing professional development.
Apply at www.holtca.com
Holt is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/DV. Holt provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, all applicable veteran status or disabled veteran status.ExperienceRequired
- 1 - 3 years: Relevant work experience and/or training and education.
- High School Diploma or GED or better
- Read Simple Instructions
- Basic Computer Skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to add, subtract multiply and divide
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)See job description
With locations throughout the North and Central Valleys of California, as well as Oregon, Holt Ag Solutions strives to provide employees with great benefits and competitive wages as well as with the advanced training necessary to continue to meet and exceed customer needs and expectations.
With the ability to stay up on the latest advances in machinery and technology, our employees are provided ample opportunity for growth within the company.
If you are driven to be successful and think you have what it takes to join our team, search our listing of available positions today.
Holt Ag Solutions, LLCWhy Work Here?
From customer service and account management to parts specialists and certified technicians, there are ample opportunities!
From Merced County in California, all the way up to the Oregon/Washington border, Holt Ag Solutions' solid commitment to agriculture is a partnership that combines serious machinery with industry knowledge and experience. At Holt Ag Solutions, we take a team-oriented approach to completely satisfying the needs of our broad range of customers. From new and used equipment sales, parts and services, we strive to be our customers' one-stop farm machinery shop. With locations throughout the North and Central Valleys of California, as well as Oregon, Holt Ag Solutions strives to provide employees with great benefits and competitive wages as well as with the advanced training necessary to continue to meet and exceed customer needs and expectations. With the ability to stay up on the latest advances in machinery and technology, our employees are provided ample opportunity for growth within the company. If you are driven to be successful and think you have what it takes to join our team, search our listing of available positions today.