Customer Success Associate
Holmquist Recruitment Brentwood, TN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Customer Success Associate is responsible for supporting the customer success team on designated accounts. The CSA will perform tasks related to ensuring a smooth experience for Talent Advisors, their candidates, and the client. This position requires direct customer, candidate, and Talent Advisor interaction, ultimately building relationships and promoting core business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Supports the current Client Success Managers in the client lifecycle for assigned accounts:
· Client Implementation
· Client Support Job Coverage
· Client Renewal & Growth
· Ensure job coverage on all positions
· Deliver value and cultivate relationships with Talent Advisor community.
· Facilitates and maintains consistent communication between client, Talent Advisor and candidate.
· All activities must be logged daily in the Client platform.
Education and Experience:
• Experience in staffing and recruitment. (non-negotiable)
• Proficient computer skills (e.g., MS Office, Outlook, Excel, CRM software)
• Team player, not afraid to take on new challenges in a ever-changing environment
• Results-driven personality with an ability to execute independently.
Additional Details: This is a Direct Hire position.
Pay is based on experience. Highly Competitive. Will be discussed during interview.
BusinessView all jobs at Holmquist Recruitment