We’re looking for an individual who enjoys designing their way through uncharted waters and takes satisfaction from crafting elegant business solutions that perform. The ideal candidate is someone who takes great satisfaction in solving design and marketing challenges in ways that help users connect through rich, interactive experiences, with a portfolio of work that demonstrates your passion.
- Design and Develop Websites and Apps
- Interface with clients, contractors or project partners
- Develop scope/functionality/requirements, proposals, and estimates
- Define project goals and develop work plans to guide project production
- Translate needs and requirements into intuitive, intelligent designs within budget
- Collaborate with the creative team and other developers
- Project management of UX/UI design and production
- Provide ongoing technical support for agency and client websites
- Ability to Design/Develop in a Variety of Platforms: Wordpress, Divi, Statamic, Shopify, WooCommerce, Etc...
- Experience in UX prototyping tools such as InVision, Proto.io, JustinMind, Etc...
- Superior UI design skills, a keen eye and a desire to be pixel-accurate
- Dedication to superior user experience and accessibility
- Extensive knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation
- A strong understanding of SEO tools and tactics, and the ability to install, configure and implement them.
- A working understanding of online marketing funnels, tools, and tactics, and the ability to implement them.
- Creative and innovative problem-solving skills
- Ability to quickly assess client/user needs and recommend solutions
- Creative Suite proficiency with excellent Photoshop retouching skills
- Ability to organize complex PSDs into folders, layers, and layer comps
- Experience in Mobile-First, and Responsive Web Design
- Experience with developing wireframes, prototypes and flow documents
- Knowledge of cross-browser compatibility
- Team player with leadership qualities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with the latest technologies and curiosity about emerging trends
- Research software programs, maintaining software documentation
- Maintaining and Implementing diagnostic and maintenance plans in case a site goes down
Bonus Points if you have:
- Experience with any server-side frameworks such as python, ruby, php, Java, ASP, ASP.NET
- Experience with database systems such as SQL and Oracle
- Print design or video production experience
- Search Engine Marketing or Online Advertising experience
- Commensurate with skills, knowledge, and abilities the candidate brings to the table.
- Growth/advancement opportunities
- Paid vacation/sick days
- Retirement account matching*
- Medical/dental allowance
- Creative work environment
- Location on McKinney Ave. in Uptown
- Free underground parking
Please send work examples and inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* After 3 years
Every member of our team is a seasoned creative professional with a wealth of experience to bring to any marketing challenge. We love what we do and our enthusiasm shows in our work. We approach every project – ad campaigns, websites, videos, sales materials, trade show exhibits and more – as a new opportunity to put our creativity to work for our clients.