- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
· Work as a team member within the organization
· Support in achieving company sales goals established for each fiscal year
· Solidify & build relationships with subcontractors and suppliers
· Develop estimates for projects within plan/specification, design/build and/or negotiated delivery methods.
· Manage and successfully deliver construction contracts within the gross margins established by management
· Develop long term client relationships for repeat business with owners, developers and general contractors
· Mentor and development of project staff
· Coordinate manpower as required with other projects in the company
Duties include, although not limited to:
· Client satisfaction and future sales
· Budgeting and cost control
· Change order processing
· Manpower control
· Material & equipment buyouts
· Manage project deliveries
· Subcontractor management to meet budget and schedule
· Project coordination including RFIs and coordination drawings
· Managing the submittal and closeout process
· Project commissioning and training as required
· Bachelor Degree in Construction Management, or 5 years field experience in mechanical construction
· Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills. Must be able to present concepts to various audiences
· Must have strong customer service skills
· Ability to successfully work independently
· Competent with Microsoft Office Suite and scheduling software
Work Schedule & Hours: This is a salary position.
Holmberg Mechanical is an Equal Opportunity Employer, offering qualified applicants’ consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, age, citizenship, pregnancy, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, and any other protected status.
For more information about Holmberg Mechanical, please visit www.holmbergco.com.
2020 - Puget Sound Business Journal's Middle Market Fast 50
2020 - Puget Sound Business Journal's Top 100 Private Companies
2020 - Most Admired CEO in Puget Sound Business Journal
2019, 2020 - Inc Magazine's 5,000 Fastest Growing Companies in America list
Many more awards!
12001 SE 9th PlaceBellevue, WA
Get fresh Construction Crew Member jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.