Customer Service Representative
Holmberg Company, Inc. Minnetonka, MN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our team in Plymouth MN! We are a family-owned business – started in 1958. We are looking for someone that has great customer service skills and passionate about working with people.
Come join a well-established company where you will receive a competitive benefits package including, medical, dental, HSA, wellness plan, life insurance, disability insurance, health care reimbursements, dependent care reimbursements, flex benefits, vacation, holiday pay, and an awesome work schedule!
Job Summary: Primary responsibility is to provide superior customer service support to Holmbergs internal and external customer base to maintain our reputation as a leader in the industry. Provide advanced technical support for specific product lines identified by CS Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Receive and process inbound requests for quotes and orders from existing and prospective customers both domestic and international in a timely, accurate manner.
- Communicate Holmberg unique features, advantages, and benefits to put Holmberg in the best position to win each quote.
- Provide expert information to customers on Holmberg products, processes, and capabilities to insure customers understand specifications and that their needs are fully met.
- Monitor and follow up on outstanding requests for quotes. Document competitive information acquired on lost opportunities.
- Review target account business to identify trends and opportunities.
- Maintain regular contact with target accounts to pursue additional business and maintain up-to-date account information in the Holmberg CRM system.
- Maintain basic knowledge of Incoterms.
- Coordinate with other departments as needed for estimating, scheduling constraints, delivery, credit limits, etc.
- Respond to and advise customers as needed to ensure customer awareness of order status.
- Receive and process customer complaints per Holmberg’s corrective action system. Follow-up as appropriate to ensure agreed-upon resolution.
- Receive and process sample and literature requests from prospects and customers.
- Assist department and company as needed with mailings, sample/literature fulfillment, and other related projects.
- Perform outbound phone calls to current and prospective customers.
- Ability to take on additional assignments when requested.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Education and/or Experience: High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Minimum of four years customer service experience and related industry experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience
- Standard Microsoft Office skills - Excel, Word
- Paper / Printing background is a plus – but not a requirement
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Problem Solving: Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
- Technical Skills: Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills.
- People Skills: Manages difficult or emotional customer situations
- Responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service
- Responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments; friendly disposition; positive responses to customers; willingness to be helpful; ability to develop close relationships with customers.
- Oral and Written Communication: Listens and gets clarification; listens to others without interrupting.
- Teamwork: Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Ethics: Treats people with respect; upholds organizational values; maintains confidentiality.
- Organizational Support: Supports the organization’s goals and values.
- Professionalism: Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position.
- Quality: Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; looks for ways to improve and promote quality; applies feedback to improve performance; monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Adaptability: Adapts to changes in the work environment.
- Attendance/ Punctuality: Is consistently at work and on time; ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent.
- Innovation: Generates suggestions for improving work.
Holmberg Company, Inc.Why Work Here?
Friendly Environment. Excellent benefits package, competitive compensation, a great place to work!
In 1958, fresh out of the army, Al Holmberg opened a modest print shop in the basement of a grocery store. An inventor and entrepreneur, Al quickly moved from printing to creating innovative new products for the printing industry. As the print industry evolved, Al worked with industry-leading equipment companies to develop some of the earliest converted products for the new digital printing equipment.
4155 Berkshire Lane North Plymouth MN 55446 USAMinnetonka, MN