Business Systems Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Business Systems Analyst utilizes technical skills and business acumen to partner with functional stakeholders to improve company processes, procedures, and competitive advantages. The Business Systems Analyst will manage multiple projects in conjunction with cross-functional stakeholders and may lead and direct the work of others at two manufacturing sites: Valparaiso, IN and Glen Burnie, MD. The location of this position is flexible.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Review, analyze, and modify the Cloudsuite (CSI) application systems to optimize system performance and usage (including encoding, testing, debugging, error/problem resolution, and documentation).
- Monitor the CSI systems for performance issues, diagnose the root cause, and report and correct related problems.
- Maintain the CloudSuite system with test script creation and management.
- Manage customizations and update validation process with standardized test scripts .
- Develop dashboards and reports for department users and management teams.
- Create value-stream mapping for system assessments.
- Manage workflow and task automation within the ERP.
- Serve as project lead for multiple departments, using strong communication skills to influence others and gain buy-in from team members with different or conflicting priorities.
- Maintain a central focus on customer needs as the basis for planning and decision making.
- Mentor users based upon needs and train users in new interface and report rollouts and related processes and procedures.
- Appropriately convey technical information to general audiences.
- Assist in providing computer/network support relating to software and hardware problems reported by users.
- Add and maintain users on the network; assigning application access, ensuring security, and maintaining their configurations within standards.
- Ensure that all Network security patches are applied to all servers.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Ethical Conduct – Acts with honor in all business dealings.
- Strong communication skills – Communicates with all levels of organizations appropriately. Knows when written or verbal dialog is most efficient and effective.
- Ability to influence – Persuades others in positive ways to see different and varied points of view.
- Active listening skills – Gives full attention to what other people are saying, takes time to understand the points being made, asks questions as appropriate, and does not interrupt at inappropriate times.
- Relationship building – Develops constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintains them over time
- Business Acumen- Understands the potential business implications of decisions being made.
- Social & Cultural Perceptiveness – Is aware of others' reactions and has empathy towards why people may react in certain ways.
- Critical Thinking – Uses logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
- Teamwork – Knows that things can turn out better when you work as a team. Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
- Attention to Detail – Demonstrates accuracy in all matters. Is timely, precise, and efficient with commercial communication and documentation.
Required Education and Skills
- B.A or B.S. degree in Computer Science or other related IT field
- In lieu of a Bachelor’s degree, a high school diploma/GED and a minimum of 5 years of business analyst experience will be considered.
- 2+ years applicable experience developing applications, dashboards, and reports for Infor CloudSuite Industrial (CSI/SyteLine) ERP, version 9.01 or higher, with Mongoose and Intelligent Data Objects (IDO)
- Experience supporting ERP systems in Manufacturing and/or Distribution sector
- Proven knowledge of C#, VB.Net, Active Directory, Web Server (IIS preferred), SQL, SQL Server Reporting Services (SRSS), and Office programming (VBA)
- Demonstrated understanding of elements of good design for GUI and Web UX
- Familiarity with basic IP networking concepts including VLANs and QOS
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Some flexibility in hours is allowed, but the employee must be available during the “core” work hours of 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. This position is may work occasional Saturdays or Sundays for system uplifts and general troubleshooting.
This position may require between 50% - 60% travel depending on employee location.
Holmatro Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Holmatro Group, founded in 1967 in the Netherlands, is a leading private company that provides hydraulic equipment and services. More than 380 employees work at the Holmatro Group, which has established its division offices in the Netherlands, the United States and China. From our head office in the Netherlands, we serve all our customers in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Oceania, East and Southeast Asia, and South America. Our customers in North and Central America are served by our office in the US. From our China office, we are ready to assist our customers on Mainland China and in Hong Kong and Macao.
HolmatroWhy Work Here?
Our employees have enthusiasm and passion to deliver the highest quality products to our customers so that they can save lives.
Holmatro hydraulic equipment and system solutions are used worldwide in rescue operations and special tactics operations. These types of applications require reliable and safe equipment under all circumstances. To guarantee that Holmatro users can carry out their specialist work in an optimal fashion, we aim to be the best-in-class market leader by deploying pioneering technology. Holmatro Group, founded in 1967 in the Netherlands, is a leading private company that provides hydraulic equipment and services. More than 380 employees work at the Holmatro Group, which has established its division offices in the Netherlands, the United States and China. From our head office in the Netherlands, we serve all our customers in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Oceania, East and Southeast Asia, and South America. Our customers in North and Central America are served by our office in the US. From our China office, we are ready to assist our customers on Mainland China and in Hong Kong and Macao.
505 McCormick Drive Glen BurnieBaltimore, MD
BusinessView all jobs at Holmatro