Plant Manager Responsibilities include:
- Oversee the day-to-day business operations of this packaging machine manufacturing facility in meeting the business objectives of the Company.
- Accountable for all aspects of the plant performance, ensuring that all objectives are attained in a cost-effective manner but still consistent with our high-quality standards of product and safety.
- Allocate budget resources for supplies, equipment, marketing, and personnel.
- Assess the different departments’ performance and devise plans for improvement to attain the Company goals.
- Implement policies and performance evaluation standards and provide additional guidance or plan for improvement.
- Manage profit and loss statements and accounts for costs and revenues.
- Provide leadership to all levels of the organization by communicating the Company vision and values.
Plant Manager Requirements and Qualifications:
- Communication skills are a must to increasing management’s effectiveness with all levels of management and also customers and vendors.
- Problem-solving skills are crucial to analyzing past and current performances and recommending objectives to improve productivity and profitability.
- Strong computer skills with a complete understanding of Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, and Access also an understanding of CAD.
- Time-Management skills are important in prioritizing tasks to ensure that projects are completed by deadlines while streamlining the plant processes to maximize productivity.
General Manager Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor's’ degree in business, engineering, finance or related fields.
- Plant Management experience 6+ years.