Summary of Position – Registered Representative
Holly Street Securities, Inc. is an independent broker dealer active throughout the United States. With this search, our purpose is to partner with experienced securities representatives seeking a place to park their license(s) while growing their clientele.
Our ideal partner is a self-starter, has a background selling mutual funds and insurance, and can introduce a current book of business capable of meeting agreed-upon, fixed, minimum quarterly targets. In return, we will provide a commission-based 1099 compensation structure consisting of lofty percentages and no limits. We value equitable partnerships meant to last for the long-term.
If you are ethical, self-motivated and personable, come partner with us.
- Conduct suitability analysis to align customer risk tolerance with goals, needs, and objectives.
- Provide account values and performance information to clients.
- Support clients in various time zones through various communication formats, including in-person and remotely.
- Business development and relationship-building capability to the firm.
- Demonstrate ethical decision-making and integrity in all situations.
- Maintain all necessary licenses and registrations, as required.
- All other duties, as necessary.
Required Experience, Licenses, and Skills
- Series 6/7/63
- Successful completion of background check
- Active Insurance License(s)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)