Maintenance Mechanic for Manufacturing Plant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Holly Poultry has been providing poultry to the Baltimore area for more than 60 years. Today, Holly Poultry’s geographic reach has expanded across the Mid-Atlantic and into the Northeast, selling to a wide variety of customers from small intercity grocery stores to national restaurant chains and food service distributors. Holly’s rapidly growing business supports customers nationwide.
BE PART OF OUR TOMORROW!
We are currently hiring for: Industrial Maintenance Mechanic - Day and Night position available!
Rotating shift where you get two 4 day weekends per month!
The position for Plant Mechanic is responsible for supporting production by maintaining operation of machinery and mechanical equipment. Troubleshooting mechanical and basic electrical systems in order to maintain and repair equipment.
- Complete daily preventative maintenance and daily tasks.
- Assist and become an active member of the HAZMAT team.
- Read and understand mechanical and electrical diagrams and technical repair manuals.
- Troubleshoot and repair mechanical breakdowns in a timely matter.
- Apply knowledge of occupational hazards and necessary safety precautions applicable to maintenance work.
- Operate lifts and material handling tools as needed.
- Visually inspect and test machinery and equipment as needed.
- Able to adapt to fast pace work environment.
- Other duties as assigned Associate Degree or equivalent experience in a related field is preferred.
- Ability to work in varying temperature conditions. Our Plant is refrigerated
- Basic computer skills.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds.
- Experience in food manufacturing or process is a plus.
- Ability to adjust quickly to changing demands.
- Must be able to work with limited supervision.
- Candidates must successfully pass post-offer/pre-employment drug test, and background screen.
- Holly Poultry and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. .
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $24.00 - $32.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
2121 WicomicoBaltimore, MD
Get fresh Power Plant Mechanic jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.