Truck Driver Job Description
We are looking for a CDL licensed Truck Driver who will be responsible for the safe and timely delivery of Refrigerated product by straight truck or tractor trailer. Most loads are multiple stop and some require hand unloading.
A Class A or B CDL or commercial driver license is required. Successful candidates must have a clean driving record and must pass a drug and alcohol test.
Truck Driver Responsibilities:
- Same day out and back.
- Load and unload cargo.
- Record cargo deliveries.
- Refuel and clean vehicle.
- Report road incidents to the dispatcher.
- Follow traffic laws.
- Inspect trucks and record issues.
- Follow accident procedures.
- Use Electronic Logging System.
- Report mechanical problems to maintenance personnel.
- Follow planned routes using GPS system.
- Get goods to the client on time.
- Maintain a positive attitude with customers.
- Keep commercial driver license up to date.
Truck Driver Requirements:
- Class A or B CDL or commercial driver license.
- Clear criminal background
- Must pass drug and alcohol test.
- Must have clean driving record.
- Must provide current MVR.
- Must provide a medical certificate.
- Must read, write, and understand the English language