Coastal Harbor Health System in Savannah, GA is recruiting a Psychiatrist for their Child/Adolescent Inpatient and Residential Treatment Services.
Coastal Harbor Health System's Psychiatric Residential Treatment Program (PRTP) offers an inpatient treatment option for adolescents and children struggling with ongoing behavioral, emotional and/or psychiatric problems. Our youth treatment facilities are designed specifically for youth age 7 - 17 is the best treatment option for children whose behavioral issues have persisted despite acute or outpatient interventions.
Coastal Harbor Treatment Center's Acute Care Program for children and adolescents is an intensive inpatient treatment program whose primary purpose is to resolve any immediate crises of a psychiatric or a behavioral nature. Our patients range in age from 4 - 17, and most have been experiencing behavioral disturbances and an inability to function appropriately at home, school or elsewhere in their environment.
- A highly competitive compensation package of salary and benefits with bonus opportunity will be offered.
- All programs are offered in multidisciplinary treatment settings with excellent support staff and professional colleagues
- Will work with a variety of patients and diagnoses, conduct admission assessments and evaluations on new patients, provide treatment team leadership and daily follow-up care with patients.
- Attractive work schedule, offering exceptional flexibility in scheduling.
- BC/BE Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist
- GA license or ability to obtain
Savannah's charm is not to be missed as it is one of the most beautiful cities in the nation. USA Weekend Magazine, The New York Times, Conde Nest Traveler and Southern Living have all cited Savannah in one of its 'best' lists of places to live, travel and work." Savannah is close to Tybee Island and Hilton Head and is home to a large, diverse medical services community.
Coastal Harbor Health System is owned and operated by a subsidiary of Universal Health Services. (UHS)
Victoria Miller | Physician Recruiter | Behavioral Health Division | email@example.com |Office: 866.227.5415 x 225 | Cell: 440-361-1078
Universal Health Services, Inc. | UHS of Delaware, Inc. | 3295 River Exchange Drive Suite 190 Norcross, GA 30092| www.uhsinc.com