Audit and Tax Accountants
Holliday, Lemons & Cox, P. C. , Certified Public Accountants is seeking CPAs, Senior Accountants and Staff Accountants.
We want bright individuals who will bring a unique perspective to our team. In return, we provide an environment conducive to growing professionally. Our hands-on approach is unique to the industry. It is not unusual to see a partner working side by side with our staff on an engagement. It’s a win for our clients as well as a win for our staff.
- Bachelor or Master of Business Administration, or Bachelor or Master of Science in Accounting, or a Master in Professional Accountancy with strong academic credentials.
- CPA certification preferred
- Candidates seeking to obtain the CPA certification will also be considered
- Possess strong working knowledge of accounting concepts
- Demonstrate ambition for continued professional growth and development
- Be able to work extended hours during peak seasons and other deadlines as necessary (usually not over 50 hours per week)
- Supervisory experience or experience training is a plus
- Experience in public accounting firm preferred
- Tax, audit, and/or accounting assignments
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong work paper documentation skills
- Opportunity to work with executive and management level personnel at clients
- Very limited to no travel currently required
- Provide timely, high-quality client service that meets or exceeds client expectation
- Resolve professional, technical and client service problems promptly and respectfully
We are located in Texarkana, Texas and have been a member of the business community for over 50 years. Texarkana is a border city – located in both Texas and Arkansas, strategically located in a growing geographical area.
Our firm offers services to clients in four main areas – accounting and auditing, taxes, management advisory services and client monthly accounting services.
We serve clients in a broad range of industries located throughout the United States. However, the following is a representation of industries/areas that we have extensive experience:
· Fuel Distribution
· Medical Services
· Professional Services
· Real Estate
· Retirement Plans
· Wholesale Distribution
- Competitive salary commensurate with certification and applicable experience
- Benefits include excellent health insurance and bonus plan
- Excellent opportunity for professional growth and advancement
Holliday, Lemons & Cox, P.C.