- Expired: 18 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 7A-3:30P, Occasional Saturdays as needed.
Hours Per Week
Full Time – 40+
- The ideal person is a self-starter who stays busy, a quick learner, is motivated towards successful completion of tasks, has a great attitude and is customer service oriented.
- SQF Wash of all equipment.
- The person in this position is to check and refill fluid levels of trucks, tractors, reefers, and other assigned equipment inspections as required.
- Installs, removes, diagnoses, and load apps/programs of telematic devices in trucks.
- Assists with RTA fleet management, spreadsheet, and other data entry.
- Performs preventative maintenance service on company-owned vehicles.
- Performs SQF truck and cargo area cleaning & sanitizing.
- Perform cleaning of shop work areas & tools including sweeping, mopping, removing trash, emptying trash cans, placing soiled rags & towel in designated bins, returning spray cans to designated cabinets, pressure washing services, and ancillary equipment.
- Requires driving/operating medium and heavy-duty trucks, trailers, and trailers on-site.
- Pick up supplies and parts as needed.
- Jump start company vehicles.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Any automotive industry related experience is beneficial and preferred.
Minimum class C driver’s license required. Class “A” or “B” helpful. Must have a good driving record. (Please provide a DMV K4 printout with your resume.)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is continuously required to stand, talk and hear; frequently required to use hands to finger, handle or feel, reach with hands or arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; frequently required to walk, sit, climb or balance; continuously required to lift/push/pull up to 25 lbs; occasionally required to lift/push/pull 50 to 100 lbs.; specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, color, peripheral, depth perception and ability to focus.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is frequently exposed to outside weather conditions, cold and hot temperatures. The employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts and vibration, fumes or chemicals, and electricity. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate but can be loud at times.
All applicants may apply online at www.HollandiaDairy.com/careers
(Those with disabilities may contact the HR Dept for assistance if necessary)
Employment is contingent upon successful results of post-offer background checks, drug tests, functional assessments and physicals.
- Medical, dental, vision, and life Insurance
- Flex-125 Medical/Dependent Care Reimbursement plan
- Generous PTO program, holiday pay
- Voluntary benefits: Accident, Critical Illness, Short Term disability
- 401k and Merit Plan with employer match
- Advancement opportunities
Hollandia Dairy is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Minority/Female/Vets/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity Employer
Monday-Friday, Occasional Saturdays as needed. 7a-3:30p
AddressSan Marcos, CA
EducationView all jobs at Hollandia Dairy
Get fresh Printer Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.