Drill Rig operator - WellPoint Installer
Holland Pump Company West Palm Beach, FL
- Expired: 24 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Heavy Equipment Operator
Holland Pump is a 40-year-old, super solid, stable business where you can have a career path and climb the ladder. Our VP of Operations started at the bottom, and we have many other success stories. In a recent survey 96% of employees are very proud to work at Holland Pump. We need team members who are desiring to and committed to being important members of our team.
Join the most experienced and dedicated dewatering team; a team with a passion for problem solving that has earned Holland Pump and its employees the reputation for providing the very best customer service and support in the industry.
The ideal candidate for the WellPoint heavy equipment operator lead has experience working on construction sites and has hands on experience with the installation and operation of WellPoint and Sock Dewatering Systems, Storm Water and Sewer Bypass Pumping Systems, Water Treatment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive, maneuver, and control heavy machinery.
- Move materials, earth, and other heavy items needed on construction projects.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Coordination of machine controls with crew member signals.
- Daily safety inspections to ensure equipment is operating properly.
- Daily cleaning and maintenance of all company vehicles and equipment.
- Ability to work with direct and indirect supervision.
- Report malfunctioning equipment immediately to supervisors.
- Comply with all safety procedures and requirements.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Work experience within the construction industry of two (2) years is preferred.
- Experience operating construction heavy equipment.
- Must be results driven along with strong leadership.
- Flexibility to work shifts as assigned, including daily overtime when necessary.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Travel throughout South Florida to assigned projects. Per Diem applied on a case-by-case basis.
- Ability to multi-task effectively and efficiently.
- Problem solving skills, organization, and timeliness are essential for success in this position.
- Basic understanding of computer skills, smartphone usage, and industry technology.
- Take pride in your work.
- Must be a team player.
- Professional appearance and attendance are required.
Conditions of Employment:
- Valid Florida Driver's License.
- Valid Florida Commercial Driver’s License preferred.
- Current Operating License.
- Compliance with random drug and alcohol testing as a team member.
- Must pass a pre-employment criminal background check.
- Successful candidate must submit to post-offer, pre-employment physical examination.
- Requires physical work including heavy lifting, pushing, or pulling of building materials over fifty pounds.
- Adherence to all safety standards while working on construction projects.
- Work involves continued exposure to extreme temperatures, chemicals, hazardous materials, dirt, dust, fumes, smoke, and loud noises.
- Daily handling of pumps and pumping accessories
- Ability to lift and carry up to 70 pounds frequently on a daily basis Ability to stand, walk, bend and squat
- Ability to push and pull
- Ability to twist and reach over head
- Ability to grasp and squeeze
Licenses/Specialized Training (will train but prefer):
- Driver's license
- Forklift certification preferred
- OSHA trained
Start depending upon qualifications/ proven experience. Rapid advancement for talented, dedicated individual. Holland Pump offers a comprehensive and competitive wage and benefit package to include Medical/Dental Insurance, 401(k) with company match, Paid Vacation & Holidays, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Uniforms and much more.
Interested candidates may respond www.hollandpump.com.
Holland Pump Company
AddressWest Palm Beach, FL
ConstructionView all jobs at Holland Pump Company