- Expired: December 02, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
At Holland, we're about more than just construction, we're about building relationships. We were founded on the idea that integrity is the gateway to success and our team is pivotal to maintaining those values. While working at Holland, you will be surrounded by a group of individuals, all working towards the same goal, while pushing you to grow and be the best version of yourself.
Holland Construction Services is seeking a VDC Engineer to support Preconstruction, Operations, and Business Development with the use of Building Information Modeling (BIM) and VDC (Virtual Design and Construction). This is a critical role in the delivery of projects from conception to close-out.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Use BIM software and processes to create, coordinate, review, analyze, communicate, visualize, and evaluate construction projects.
- Create models for quantity take-off, coordination, business development, and visualization.
- Perform quantity takeoffs from architect and engineer provided models during preconstruction.
- Review design drawings and models for accuracy, identify constructability issues, and missing information.
- Use, create, review models, and documents for shop drawing and layout coordination.
- Work with project teams through the BIM coordination process.
- Collaborate with coworkers, subcontractors, and designers using BIM and VDC tools.
- Utilize Drone and GIS data to support Preconstruction and Operations.
- Teach and implement BIM and construction technology to coworkers.
- Continually research, learn, and implement construction technology.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Typically requires an associate's or bachelor's degree in construction management, architecture, engineering, or related degree OR equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Experience with Revit is required.
- Experience with Bluebeam, AutoCAD, Infraworks, Navisworks, and related software is a plus.
- Interest in drones, AR/VR, 360 cameras, and related technology for construction.
- Understanding of construction documents and process.
- Knowledge of BIM/VDC.
- Strong technical and problem-solving skills are required.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Understand and create complex information and then simplify it to communicate with others.
- Market competitive compensation.
- Project referral and business development incentive plans.
- Company bonus eligibility.
- 401k match and profit sharing.
- Paid sabbatical every five years of employment, including stipend for travel.
- Health / fitness fee supplements.
- Employee referral bonus.
- Volunteer leave of absence.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- And much more...
Holland Construction Services
AddressSaint Louis, MO
Get fresh VDC Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.