Sr. Project Manager (Multi-family)
- Posted: over a month ago
At Holland, we're about more than just construction, we're about building relationships. We were founded on the idea that integrity is the gateway to success and our team is pivotal to maintaining those values. While working at Holland, you will be surrounded by a group of individuals, all working towards the same goal, while pushing you to grow and be the best version of yourself. Since 1986, Holland has continued to promote from within. We take pride in growing our talent and will look for this position to help promote that same culture.
Holland Construction Services is seeking a Sr. Project Manager to lead large, $15 - 50+ million, complex construction projects. Projects are within multifamily and senior living market sectors. In this role, you will lead project teams to ensure safe, high quality, and timely execution of commercial construction projects.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Directs all construction activities from conception through close out.
- Leads project teams to ensure timely execution of all assigned tasks.
- Establishes project budgets and manages cost.
- Coaches, mentors, develops, and trains project management teams.
- Maintains knowledge of contract requirements and addresses complex obstacles.
- Maintains positive relationships with clients, owners, subcontractors, and design teams.
- Ensures all risk management controls are implemented.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 8 years of experience managing construction projects (multifamily and/or senior living).
- Knowledge of construction principles and practices.
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or related degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Market competitive compensation.
- Project referral and business development incentive plans.
- Company bonus eligibility.
- 401k match and profit sharing.
- Paid sabbatical every five years of employment, including stipend for travel.
- Health / fitness fee supplements.
- Employee referral bonus.
- Volunteer leave of absence.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- And much more...
Holland Construction Services
AddressSaint Louis, MO
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?