About the Company
Holiday Signs is a growing sign company with expertise in exterior/electric signs. In order to continue our growth, we are always looking for talented individuals. Individuals who want to participate in, and contribute to, our continued growth will be considered.
The graphic designer will produce all graphic content required by a company which designs, fabricates, and installs all manner of signs. This includes: renderings to customers (proofs), scale drawings for government submittal (permits), diagrams for fabricators, and marketing materials for the Sales Department. The number of designs per day can be as few as 1 large project requiring multiple layouts to as many as 10 smaller jobs with minor typography changes.
Due to the technical nature of the sign business, the graphic designer must acquire a working knowledge of how signs are built and installed. Developing and maintaining continuous familiarity with developing techniques in fabrication and the specific installation requirements associated with each is necessary to create designs which results in signs that can be built and installed.
- Ability to multi-task
- Good organizational skills
- Able to speak and write in English proficiently
- CorelDraw, Photoshop, adobe illustrator, flexi and Outlook software proficient
- Comfortable with using a PC not Mac.
- Prior sign experience is not required, but is highly recommended.
- Demonstrated ability to learn the technical aspects of a prior employer’s business.
- Prior experience in designing for a manufacturer is a plus.