Looking for highly motivated individuals with expertise in effective and efficient hotel operations. Must be able to work weekends and holidays. Prior hotel experience recommended. Located just outside of Zion Nation Park, we offer resort scale pay, and associates gain access to amazing discounts at thousands of IHG branded hotels.
- Setting up and maintaining the breakfast bar as required by brand standards
- Taking inventory of food, beverages and supplies needed for each day
- Preparing foods such as fresh fruit, coffee and juices from concentrates
- Stocking coffee, juice and milk machines or dispensers
- Setting up serving dishes/trays, utensils, cups and other paper products
- Setting out/arranging cold and hot food, such as pastries, cereals, etc.
- Clearing and cleaning tables as they are vacated
- Cleaning up any spills
- Restocking items consistently throughout the breakfast hours and for the next day
- Washing serving equipment and returning to storage
- Keeping breakfast area clean including removing trash, cleaning breakfast area and kitchen counters, cabinets and floors
- Other and all duties, projects, and tasks as assigned by manager.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must be able to work weekends and holiday
- Posse excellent customer service skills with an ability to resolve guest issues in a positive and professional manner
- Must be able to stand for several hours without a break
- Food Handlers Permit Valid in the State of Utah