- Expired: November 07, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Hotel Equities, multi-award-winning hotel development and hospitality management company, is currently searching for a remarkable Sales Manager for the Holiday Inn Express Chattanooga Lookout Mountain, Chattanooga, TN.
Meets and exceeds revenue goals by developing new accounts and growing current hotel accounts in a profitable and win-win selling approach. Warm, knowledgeable service and helpful guidance reassure guests they’ve made the right choice to stay with us.
- Achieves a minimum of 90% of productivity goals and 100% of activity goals, as established by management.
- Direct Sales: Targets results-oriented high revenue potential sales calls to ensure a successful direct sales program, in accordance with goals established by department budget and marketing plan. Must have own reliable transportation and possess a valid state drivers license in order to make sales calls.
- Key Account Management: Maximizes current hotel key accounts by identifying and capturing those that offer revenue growth.
- New Account Development: Captures competitor's accounts through networking, research and reader board surveys in order to target and solicit those most probable to generate new business.
- Acquires referrals from existing accounts: Follows up on all leads within 48 hours of receipt in an effort to create new business for the hotel, and, when appropriate, sends leads to other Greenwood hotels.
- Plans and implements an on-going Targeted Account Development "hit list" in order to create new revenue and acquire valuable hotel contacts, and contracts.
- Continually targets and prospects for new business through telemarketing, individual creativity and innovation.
- Yield Management: Utilizes yield management techniques by profitably negotiating room rates and function space commitments in order to enhance the hotel's financial performance.
- Account Service and Management: Maintains well-documented, accurate, organized and up-to-date file management system in order to serve client and employer in the most expedient, organized and knowledgeable manner.
- Develops strong customer relationships through frequent communication and the use of professional, courteous and ethical interpersonal interaction.
- Develops customer profiles and maintains an effective trace system, including trace dates and references, in order to best meet client needs, resulting in superior account service and increased revenues.
- Promptly follows-up on all customer needs and inquiries in an efficient and expedient manner.
- Product Knowledge: Conducts research, surveys, personal investigation and studies market place and territory in order to effectively capitalize on the hotel's strengths and competitor's weaknesses and capabilities.
- Time Management: Focuses on revenue-producing activity and maximizes selling time by dedicating a minimum 90% work time on direct sales efforts.
- Professionalism: Controls expenses while traveling on the property's behalf in order to minimize department and hotel costs.
- Represents themselves, the hotel and Company with the highest level of integrity and professionalism, a service-focused approach, and a caring, sincere attitude at all times.
- Exhibits a positive and involved team attitude to all hotel departments and maintains open communications with all co-workers for the best overall performance of the hotel.
- Displays a neat, clean, and business-like appearance at all times.
Qualifications and Requirements:
High School diploma /Secondary qualification or equivalent.
Experience with Marriott, Hilton, IHG, Wyndham or Hyatt processes and standards.
This job requires the ability to perform the following:
- Must have dexterity/mobility to meet clients on and off premises, to tour property and attend functions, to climb stairs, use door keys and operate basic office equipment.
- Vision to read fine print and computer screens, to see colors, to observe rooms in poorly lit conditions.
- Understand and follow verbal/written instructions.
- Work on more than one task at a time.
- Develop strong internal and customer relationships .
- Set and manage priorities and plan activities in advance.
- Solve problems and make sound business decisions.
- Respond to coaching, feedback and training.
- Strong and effective sales skills.
- Being passionate about people and service.
- Strong communication skills are essential when interacting with guests and employees.
- Reading and writing abilities are used often when completing paperwork, logging issues/complaints/requests/ information updates, etc.
- Basic math skills are used frequently when handling cash or credit.
- Problem-solving, reasoning, motivating, and training abilities are often used.
- Have the ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and/or holidays
Amazing Benefits At A Glance:
- Team Driven and Values Based Culture
- Vacation & Holiday Pay
- Same-day pay available
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career Growth Opportunities/ Manager Training Program
- Reduced Room Rates throughout the portfolio
- Third Party Perks (Movie Tickets, Attractions, Other)
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Life insurance
- Parental leave
- Referral program
Holiday Inn Express Lookout Mountain, Chattanooga, TN
Get fresh Sales Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.