The Sales Support Associate is to ensure that the Resort Tour Reception, Gifting, Kids Club, Sales F&B and Sales Receptionist job functions are performed in a professional and organized manner while providing a quality experience for our guests.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Performs all elements of the check-in and departure process for the designated sales and marketing department
- Achieves personal and departmental written objectives by the Manager of Sales & Marketing Services
- Greets and registers children from parents, noting any special instructions parents may provide
- Maintains adequate inventory levels for the department to effectively operate
- Ensures check-in accuracy by verifying marketing qualifications for proper tour assignments
- Prepare and distribute all departmental reporting upon management’s approval
- Executes the gifting process for the designated sales and marketing areas
- Ensures point of sale station remains in balance
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent or an equivalent combination of training, education and experience
- Customer service and/or hospitality experience preferred. Bilingual is a plus.
- Proficient in use of Internet, MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Strong commitment and execution of customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential for success
- Attention to details and analytical as well as creative approach to tasks