The Commercial Account Manager will sell commercial pest control and bioremediation services and equipment to local, regional, and national accounts in industries such as: food processing, warehousing/distribution, health care, hospitality, property management and more. The ideal candidate will be a “hunter” with good relationship building skills. Route-based sales experience is preferred.
- Company vehicle + gas card
- Independence from the office
- Freedom to manage your schedule
- Salary plus commission
- Paid time off
- Paid training and development
- A comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental & vision coverage, 401(k) plan with company match, tuition reimbursement, and wellness program
- Identify and make contact with potential customers
- Grow relationships with current accounts and service personnel to obtain upgrades and leads
- Conduct inspections on client premises
- Prepare sales proposals and contracts
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints and develop solutions
- Participate in assigned trade show events, and association events to network with community leaders.
- 2+ years B2B sales experience, preferably in a route-based environment
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Associates Degree; Bachelor’s preferred
- Solid computer skills including Microsoft Office
About Holder's Pest Solutions
Founded in 1947, Holder's was the eighth pest control company licensed by the Texas Structural Pest Control Board. Headquartered in Houston, TX, Holder's Pest Solutions provides complete pest management services to homes and businesses throughout Houston.
We realize that our future depends on our ability to provide the most effective service to our clients. For that reason, our entire service team is continually educated and updated on the latest developments and issues within the pest management industry.
We are looking for energetic and hardworking people to add to our growing family. Our employees enjoy helping people, taking on new challenges, problem solving and can work independently or as part of a team.
Holder's is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Copesan Services, Inc. which is an alliance of premier pest management companies united as a single entity for the sole purpose of providing quality pest solutions to businesses with locations throughout North America.
Copesan is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Keywords: business to business sales, B2B, cold calling, generate leads, service industry sales, residential sales, pest control sales, pest management certification, accounts, new account acquisition, business, business development, commercial sales, outside sales, route sales, account management, clients, develop relationships, CRM, company car
We are seeking a B2B Sales - Commercial Account Manager to join our team! You will resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Create sales material to present to customers
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented