LPN- Medical/Surgical Unit - FT & PT Available
Holdenville General Hospital
Are you looking to work for a company who ensures you are in an upbeat environment with a supportive team? Then we are looking for you!
Our mission and values: we feel passionate about making a positive difference in people's lives by improving the health of the community and striving to be the first choice for health care in the communities we serve.
- Current OK LPN Licensing required
- Care for ill, injured, or convalescing patients or persons with disabilities in hospital setting. May work under the supervision of a registered nurse.
- Administer prescribed medications or start intravenous fluids, noting times and amounts on patients' charts.
- Provide basic patient care or treatments.
- Answer patients' calls and determine how to assist them.
- Measure and record patients' vital signs, such as height, weight, temperature, blood pressure, pulse, and respiration.
- Work as part of a healthcare team to assess patient needs, plan and modify care, and implement interventions.
- Collect samples, such as blood, urine, or sputum from patients, and perform routine laboratory tests on samples.
- Prepare patients for examinations, tests, or treatments and explain procedures.
- Assemble and use equipment, such as catheters, tracheotomy tubes, or oxygen suppliers.
- Evaluate nursing intervention outcomes, conferring with other healthcare team members as necessary.
- Help patients with bathing, dressing, maintaining personal hygiene, moving in bed, or standing and walking.
Holdenville Hospital AuthorityHoldenville, OK
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.