Holcomb Behavioral Health Systems is seeking to hire a Truancy Mobile Therapist
Position specifics: Full Time and Part Time
Location: Exton, PA (Chester County)
Role Description: In this role the Truancy Mobile Therapist will conduct individual and family therapy with Truancy clients and receive consultative direction from the Clinical Coordinator and any assigned Behavior Specialist Consultant. Must be Spanish Speaking/Fluent.
Responsibilities and duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide clinical mobile service delivery as defined by the program description, best practice standards and in full compliance with licensure standards.
- Assist in the development of treatment plans when a BSC is involved or direct development of treatment plans otherwise.
- Effective implementation of treatment plan interventions and consultation with other treatment professionals regarding their role in carrying out treatment plan interventions.
- Conduct quality individual and family therapy, with a clinically appropriate balance between both modalities.
- Provide crisis assessment and psychological stabilization, as necessary.
- Completes accurate and timely clinical documentation, including but not limited to progress notes, treatment plans and discharge summaries.
- Maintain quality documentation of clinical service delivery.
- Participate in all required individual and peer supervision, as well as all applicable program staff meetings.
- Complete other responsibilities as assigned by direct supervisor.
Minimum Education Required: Master’s degree in a clinical discipline (i.e., clinical or counseling psychology, clinical social work), including two semester of formal, supervised clinical practicum experience. All degree(s) must be from a regionally accredited institution of higher learning.
Minimum Experience Required: One year of experience in the behavioral health field working with children/adolescents.
Certifications: Licensed or certification preferred, but not required.
Required Clearances: Pennsylvania Child Abuse clearance, Criminal clearance, and fingerprint based federal criminal history; Verification that employee is not on any Medicaid/Medicare Exclusion list.
*Interested persons should complete an online application.
Applicants must be legally eligible to work in the U.S.
Review of applications will commence immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
Holcomb offers a generous benefit package to all employees who work a minimum of 30 hours per week. Benefits are available the first day of a new month after completing 30 days of employment. Health insurance, including medical, dental, and vision are included. Paid holidays in addition to earned paid time off, 403(B) with company match, and 1 year salary of life insurance is available as well. Some benefits are available to employees working between 25-29 hours per week.
Holcomb Behavioral Health Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer! Holcomb personnel policies, procedures and practices prohibit discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, handicap, ancestry, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected class. Employment opportunities shall be made available for qualified handicapped applicants and reasonable accommodation shall be made to meet the physical or mental limitations of qualified applicants or employees.
Holcomb Behavioral Health Systems is accredited by the Joint Commission and provides a comprehensive range of services and supports for people with mental health, substance abuse, intellectual and developmental disabilities, and co-occurring disorders throughout southern and central Pennsylvania, central New Jersey, Delaware, and Maryland. Additionally, we provide an array of prevention and educational programs for youth, parents, and adults to encourage healthy choices and lifestyles.