Holcomb Behavioral Health Systems is seeking to hire Mobile Psychiatric Rehabilitation Worker
Position specifics: Full time
Location: Wyomissing, PA
Program: Mobile Psych Rehab
Role Description: In this role the Mobile Psychiatric Rehabilitation Worker will help each of their clients reach a maximum level of self-sufficiency, improved quality of life and community integration from individualized interventions. Interventions are based on service plans developed collaboratively with individual clients.
This program provides mental health services to individuals 16 and older. Services can include skill building within the living, learning, working, and social domains. Illness/Wellness management of mental health symptoms and coordination and linkage to other community resources.
Responsibilities and duties include but are not limited to:
•Provide services as defined by the program description, best practice standards and in
full compliance with licensure standards and Recovery Model Principles.
• Provide assistance to the program coordinator as well as providing assistance/education in
areas of budgeting, self-care and supportive counseling to the program residents.
• Monitor effectiveness of own service delivery based on outcome measures including Quality of
Life Inventory, consumer satisfaction surveys, and treatment/service reviews. As needed, make
changes to own service delivery to improve outcomes.
• Provide services as dictated by client and program needs.
• Develop and implement service plans as per program description.
• Develop and maintain linkages with adjunct providers to coordinate consumer services.
• Identify resources which are accessible and beneficial to clients and encourage their utilization.
• Provide instruction and hands-on support to promote development of skills identified in service plans.
• Support clients in maintaining healthy relationships and resolving conflicts.
• Must be compassionate, flexible and knowledgeable of Supportive counseling.
• Must be willing to assist with skill building including “occasional hands on”.
• Maintain accurate records of billable services provided and submit records in a timely
manner as dictated by the program.
• Complete other responsibilities as assigned by direct supervisor.
Minimum Education Required: High school diploma or equivalent.
Minimum Experience Required: Two years of related employment experience in the human services field that includes one year of direct service experience.
Preferred: Associate degree or equivalent and 1 year of employment experience in direct services. All degree(s) must be from a regionally accredited institution of higher learning.
Certifications: Certified Psychiatric Rehab Practitioner (CPRP) Strongly Preferred
Required Clearances: Pennsylvania Child Abuse clearance (if working in adolescent residential program), Criminal clearance, and Fingerprint based federal criminal history; Valid Driver’s License and Verification that employee is not on any Medicaid/Medicare Exclusion list.
*Interested persons should complete an online application.
Applicants must be legally eligible to work in the U.S.
Review of applications will commence on immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
Holcomb offers a generous benefit package to all employees who work a minimum of 30 hours per week. Benefits are available the first day of a new month after completing 30 days of employment. Health insurance, including medical, dental, and vision are included. Paid holidays in addition to earned paid time off, 403(B) with company match, and 1 year salary of life insurance is available as well. Some benefits are available to employees working between 25-29 hours per week.
Holcomb Behavioral Health Systems is accredited by the Joint Commission and provides a comprehensive range of services and supports for people with mental health, substance abuse, intellectual and developmental disabilities, and co-occurring disorders throughout southern and central Pennsylvania, central New Jersey, Delaware, and Maryland. Additionally, we provide an array of prevention and educational programs for youth, parents, and adults to encourage healthy choices and lifestyles.