Holcomb Behavioral Health Systems is seeking Full or Part time Licensed Clinicians to support our BHRS program in Dauphin County, PA. We offer flexible schedules and benefits at 30 hours per week.
- Conduct functional behavioral assessments of all new BHRS clients on personal caseload using established principles of conducting a functional behavioral assessment..
- Develop and oversee implementation of behavioral management plans.
- Provide crisis assessment and behavioral stabilization services as necessary.
- Provide clinical, mobile service delivery as defined by the program description, best practice standards and in full compliance with licensure standards.
- Provide clinical consultation to parents, extended family, teachers and other adult caregivers regarding prescribed behavioral interventions
- Collect outcome data for all clients at the time of service re-authorization.
- Implement clinical service delivery goals consistent with overall agency goals and policy/procedures.
- Provide clinical stabilization and case consultation to TSS and TSSA staff providing services on all shared cases and for other staff as required by the Coordinator.
- Provide clinical consultation to parents, extended family, teachers and other adult caregivers regarding prescribed behavioral interventions.
- Maintain quality documentation of clinical service delivery.
11. Ability to monitor service effectiveness and make modifications to services based on supervisory and/or consultative feedback.
12. Complete accurate and timely clinical documentation, including but not limited to progress notes, treatment plans and discharge summaries.
13. Provide the prescribing psychologist with complete, accurate and timely information regarding the frequency, intensity and duration of both target behaviors and prescribed replacement behaviors.
Minimum Education: Masters degree in a clinical discipline (i.e., clinical or counseling psychology, clinical social work).
Minimum Experience: One year of experience in the behavioral health field with children/adolescents and experience and/or formally documented education/training specific to behavioral principles, assessment and interventions (on-the-job training does not apply).
Minimum Licensure/Certification Requirements: Licensed or certification strongly preferred
Required Clearances: Pennsylvania Child Abuse, Criminal and fingerprint based federal criminal history; Verification that employee is not on any Medicaid/Medicare Exclusion list