Aggregate Industries, a leading supplier of quality, construction-building materials in the United States has an immediate opening for a Laborer.
- Perform general housekeeping to include shoveling, sweeping or using mobile equipment to clean debris from around the fixed plant equipment and machinery.
- Perform light preventative maintenance on fixed plant equipment and machinery to include dusting and lubricating parts.
- May operate a rubber tire loader to move aggregates from location to another.
- Attends and participates in all staff meetings.
- Adheres to all safety, environmental, compliance and plant policies and procedures.
- Reports all incidents in accordance with Company Incident Reporting protocols.
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Prior experience performing above-listed duties in a building materials, construction or manufacturing environment.
- Strong safety orientation.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to speak and read English. Bilingual preferred
Position TypeHourly Full-Time
# of Openings1
Product LineUS - Asphalt, Paving & Construction (A,P,C)
CompanyAggregate Industries Management, Inc.