HVAC Service Technician - Commercial
Holbrook Service LLC Colorado Springs, CO
- Posted: over a month ago
- $30 to $40 Hourly
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical
Holbrook Service is a family owned, regional HVAC service contractor. We have an expansive customer base consisting of telecom, medical, education, industrial, retail and class A commercial buildings. We are experiencing steady growth in our Colorado region and are searching for a candidate to join our dynamic service department in our Colorado Springs office. We are offering a signing bonus of $2,000 for qualified technicians along the front range!
- This is a field position working servicing, repairing, and maintaining commercial heating and cooling equipment. We do not service residential customers.
- Troubleshoot and resolve common issues daily.
- You will be expected to be in the on-call rotation and will often be the first technician to respond to service calls.
- Work at customers locations to troubleshoot and repair their HVAC related problems
- Service, repair, retrofit, and make recommendations as needed to return equipment to fully functioning condition.
- Respond to service calls and run projects as assigned by dispatcher.
- Perform routine preventative maintenance contracts and identify issues with existing systems
- Work alone or with limited supervision much of the time.
- Previous experience in HVAC or other related fields
- Familiarity with HVAC wiring diagrams
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skill
- High School or equivalent (GED) is required, a 2- or 4-year college degree is preferred
- 2 to 5 years of related work experience or training or equivalent combination of both education and experience
- A qualified applicant will be a trustworthy, self-starter with good self-discipline and self-management skills
- Motor Vehicle Record must be in good standing as the candidate will drive a company provided service vehicle to job sites.
- The candidate will need to comply with the company-wide drug testing policy.
- Great communication skills and a professional appearance are also required as we interface daily with customers in the field.
- Basic email and computer skills are also required,
- Travel within the region may be required.
- We are looking for honest, hardworking, self-starter type of individuals, people who can work with minimal supervision and have a keen attention to detail.
Holbrook Service LLCWhy Work Here?
Holbrook Service is an industry leader for over 65 years in Utah and Colorado and is a family owned business experiencing rapid growth!
Holbrook Service is well known in the industry for quality workmanship and our employees are well respected and regarded as some of the best around. We have been in the HVAC industry for over 65 years we are looking to hire immediately so do not delay. We have offices in Utah and Colorado and work in all the mountain west states. Company offers phenomenal benefits and generous PTO, including 8 company paid holidays. Holbrook Service is a family owned, regional HVAC service contractor. We have an expansive customer base consisting of telecom, medical, education, industrial, retail and class A commercial buildings. We are experiencing steady growth and are searching for a candidate to join our service department. We offer a VERY competitive salary and benefits package. Full benefits package includes a generous 401k matching program, 8 paid holidays, and up to 4 weeks paid-time off, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, company short and long-term disability coverage and a company iPhone. We pay a large portion of health insurance for the entire family for all full-time employees and provide all employees with $100k of life insurance. We value our employees and hope you’ll join our dynamic, growing team!
4825 Lorna Pl Colorado SpringsColorado Springs, CO
ConstructionView all jobs at Holbrook Service LLC