Servco is growing and needing to hire another Service Coordinator. The Service Coordinator is responsible for helping the service department run efficiently and profitably. He/she will assist the Division Manager, Accounting, Service Manager, Dispatchers, and Sales team in coordinating daily functions within the service department. Oversee daily operations within the service department and coordinate functions between the different teams. The ideal candidate must enjoy communicating with people, coordinating tasks, and following up on assignments. This position will perform clerical tasks, as assigned, including but not limited to, filing, coding, making phone calls, completing forms and data entry.
Below is a list of responsibilities for a typical day:
- Maintain a positive attitude and not gossip.
- Provide outstanding customer service to customers daily.
- Work closely with all departments, including service, sales, and accounting.
- Answer incoming calls, help customers, transfer calls to the appropriate person.
- Setup jobs that come in from call-ins and salesman.
- Prepare billing for jobs that are complete for approval.
- Send out invoices once billing is approved.
- Check AR report/check with accounting to see what payments have come in and follow-up on past due invoices.
- Issues PO’s for salesman and technicians as needed.
- Print and prepare time sheets for approval.
- Review open call/progress bill jobs report.
- Setup Trello card/dates for the schedule.
- Email salesman the Preventative Maintenance schedule.
- Invoice counter sales for the parts department.
- Process credit card payments.
- Setup new customers and vendors in Jonas (accounting system).
- Keep safety portals up to date.
- Fill out credit apps.
- Fill out contractor paperwork and send additional documents as needed.
- Book hotels for technician and salesman travel.
- Keep customer sales tax exempt list current.
- Perform a variety of routine clerical tasks (may include processing of incoming and outgoing mail, sending and delivering FAX messages, arranging for and maintaining logs for package pickup and delivery, photocopying and collating, etc.)
- Ability to take initiative and solve problems.
- Candidate should have experience working in an office or customer service environment and have good phone etiquette.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and the ability to work in a team atmosphere and communicate effectively with customers and other office staff.
- Strong language skills as well as ability to learn industry specific vocabulary is necessary.
- Excellent organizational skills and prioritizing abilities.
- Basic mathematics, algebra, and formula knowledge are required.
- Must be detail oriented in completing assignments.
- Completed High School or equivalent, with 3+ years of customer service experience.
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Acrobat, MS Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Proficient in use of computers, cell phones, and corresponding programs.
We offer VERY competitive wages, iPhone, laptop computer, as well as a full benefits package (including 401k matching, 8 paid holidays, and up to 4 weeks paid time off). Company also pays a large portion of health insurance for entire family for all full-time employees. We offer IHC SelectCare, the best health insurance available. Short and Long-term disability and $100k life insurance is provided on all employees. We are a drug free workplace and pre-employment drug screening is mandatory before employment commencement.